Relief Society today was absolutely incredible. Actually, all of the singles ward meetings were pretty great. I love it. Because I love it so much, I am going to share it with you. K? Okay.
We started out with what divine nature is, then the sister teaching talked about four elements: nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, and carbon. Each element has different qualities, and each of us are a different element. We all add to the church in our own way, and it's great to be different. We also talked about looking at everyone as their own element and see what they contribute rather than judging them or getting offended by things they do because their personalities are different than ours. Everything in nature is the way it's supposed to be, including who we are and our personalities. I love that we can be righteous in so many ways. We all do different things to study and such, and it's totally okay, because each of us are different. So, to illustrate these four elements, I made this:
What element are you the most like?
Don't forget that you are you for a reason, and you have so much you can contribute! Be yourself!
Happy Sunday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment