I somehow almost always wind my way over to my blog when I'm studying (or should be).
2 finals left out of 6. And then I'm done!
No work, no school for the next two weeks. I do believe that I am quite excited.
I started reading Pride and Prejudice again last night. I've read several different books that are all variations, but I decided it was time to return to the real thing. It's classic.
In my head, the characters all have voices belonging to the actors of BBC's version. What a delight.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens premieres tomorrow. Highlight of my week right there. I can't wait. In fact, one of my text conversations yesterday may have included sending Star Wars "Got Milk?" advertisements back and forth. Yup. We're those kind of people.
I still have Christmas presents to make, and a few to shop for. I'm too lazy to leave my apartment though and get the things I need. Currently I'm even too lazy to get off of my bed to make breakfast. Not going grocery shopping during finals week because I'll be going home soon is a struggle, let me tell you. Don't worry, I won't starve. I hope.
I made a list on Sunday of Christmas:
food
family & friends
giving
lights
music
stars
snow
joy
happiness
love & hugs
magic
I love this season. It really is the most wonderful time of the year. Even more so once finals are over.
If you need good Christmas music, try Josh Groban or the Forgotten Carols.
I realize this post has been kind of rambling. I guess that's what happens to my brain during finals week. At least this semester I haven't thrown any food at any of my roommates. Yet.
Although I did hear the toilet yawn yesterday.
[Don't ask.]
Happy day!


No comments:
Post a Comment